Saturday, January 27, 2018
11:00am - Judging
Chili served immediately following the judging.
Eagles Hall Dance Floor
124 W. Main Street
The Montana Winter Fair Chili Cook-off is an open judged competion.
Please complete General Registration Form, Section 1 & 2, and bring with your entry.
Class 1: Chili
Lot 1: Chili
Cash Prizes will be awarded.
1st place- $50, 2nd place- $40, 3rd place- $30
- There is no entry fee. The cook-off is open to anyone of any age. All entries must be made by the person
- Entrants will provide approximately one and one-half (1 1/2) gallons of chili in a crockpot-please bring hot. Safe
food handling practices will be followed at all times.
- Following the judging chili will be served at the Eagles Hall. Donations will be accepted.
- Recipes are not required, but please bring a list of ingredients. No wild game.
- Judging will be based on the following criteria: aroma and color, consistency, taste, and aftertaste.